Darrell Henderson and the Los Angeles Rams square off against the New York Jets on Sunday at home at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Henderson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Henderson's performance plays out when the Rams square off against the Jets on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Darrell Henderson Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Darrell Henderson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henderson has recorded 9.6 rushing attempts per game, 4.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In 10 out of 13 games this season (76.9% of his chances), Henderson has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Henderson's season-long average over/under is 11.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Henderson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only five of 11 games this year (45.5% of his chances).
- Henderson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.2. He's gone over that total in just five of 13 games (38.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Henderson is set at 21.5. That's 22.0 fewer yards than his season average of 43.5.
- In 69.2% of his games this season (nine of 13 matchups), Henderson has put up more than 21.5 rushing yards.
- Henderson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (50.5) by 7.0 yards.
- Henderson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 11 times (36.4%).
- In only four games this season (30.8%), Henderson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 50.5.
Powered By Data Skrive