On Thursday, Darrell Henderson and the Los Angeles Rams host the New England Patriots at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Henderson's rushing prop bets. Watch Henderson's Rams face off against the Patriots on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Darrell Henderson Rushing Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
Darrell Henderson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henderson has averaged 10.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (7.5).
- Henderson has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts in nine out of 12 games this season (75% of his opportunities).
- Henderson has averaged 1.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11.6).
- Half of Henderson's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Henderson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.6 rushing attempts) in only 41.7% of his games (five of 12 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards prop bet for Henderson is set at 31.5. That's 15.3 fewer yards than his season average of 46.8.
- Seven times this season (out of 12 total games -- 58.3%), Henderson has had more than 31.5 rushing yards.
- Henderson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (52.4) by 5.6 yards.
- Henderson has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 10 opportunities (40%).
- Henderson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (52.4) in just 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive