Darrell Henderson and the Los Angeles Rams take on the Seattle Seahawks on Saturday in the NFC Wild Card Round at Lumen Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Henderson's rushing props. Watch how Henderson's performance plays out when the Rams square off with the Seahawks on FOX at 4:40 PM ET.
Darrell Henderson Rushing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Darrell Henderson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henderson's per-game rushing attempts average (9.2) is 0.3 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game (9.5).
- Henderson has collected more than 9.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 15 games this season (46.7% of his opportunities).
- Henderson has averaged 1.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11).
- In just five of 13 games this year, Henderson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (38.5% of his opportunities).
- Henderson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11. He's gone over that total in just six of 15 games (40%).
- Henderson averages 4.8 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Seahawks, 4.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Henderson has outdone Saturday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 9.5 attempts one time in four total games against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Henderson is set at 41.5. That's 0.2 fewer yards than his season average of 41.7.
- Seven times this season (out of 15 total games -- 46.7%), Henderson has had more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Henderson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (48.7) by 7.0 yards.
- Henderson has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 13 opportunities (38.5%).
- In only six games this season (40%), Henderson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 48.7.
- Over his four career matchups against the Seahawks, Henderson averages 22.5 rushing yards per game, 19.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Henderson has outperformed Saturday's projected rushing yards total of 41.5 yards one time in four career games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive