Darrel Williams and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Williams' rushing prop bets. You can watch how Williams' performance plays out when the Chiefs face off against the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Darrel Williams Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Darrel Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams has averaged 2.7 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Williams has yet to carry the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through three outings this year.
- Williams has averaged 3.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.5).
- Williams has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Williams has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (6.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Williams' 8.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.2 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Williams has yet to rush for more than 16.5 yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Williams has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (23) by 14.7 yards.
- Williams has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Williams has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (23 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive