Darrel Williams and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Williams' rushing props. Watch Williams' Chiefs square off with the Chargers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Darrel Williams Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Darrel Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams' per-game rushing attempts average (3.8) is 6.7 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Williams has yet to carry the ball more than 10.5 times in a game through nine outings this year.
- Williams' season-long average over/under is 6.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Williams took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of three games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Williams has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.5 rushing attempts) in only 22.2% of his games (two of nine games).
- Williams averages 4.3 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Chargers, 6.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has gone over Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 10.5 attempts one time in three career games against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Williams is set at 43.5 yards. That's 27.5 more than his season average of 16.0.
- One time this season (out of nine total games -- 11.1%), Williams has had more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Williams has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (22.5) by 6.5 yards.
- Williams has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- In only four games this season (44.4%), Williams, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 22.5.
- In his three career matchups against the Chargers, Williams averages 16 rushing yards per game, 27.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 43.5 rushing yards in three lifetime games against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive