Darrel Williams and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Williams' rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Atlanta Falcons. Watch Williams' Chiefs face off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darrel Williams Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Darrel Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams' per-game rushing attempts average (3.0) is 2.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Williams has collected more than 5.5 rushing attempts in three of eight games this season (37.5% of his chances).
- Williams' season-long average over/under is seven rushing attempts. He has recorded 4.0 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Williams has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Williams has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (seven attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Williams is set at 21.5 yards. That is 9.2 more than his season average of 12.3.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight matchups), Williams has put up more than 21.5 rushing yards.
- Williams has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (23) by 10.7 yards.
- Williams has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of two opportunities (0%).
- Williams has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (23) in just 25% of his games (two out of eight matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive