Darnell Mooney and the Chicago Bears hit the field against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday on the road at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Mooney's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Mooney's performance play out for the Bears against the Titans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mooney is averaging 38.1 receiving yards per game, 9.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (two of eight), Mooney has collected more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Mooney's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.3 per game. He is averaging 0.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Mooney has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight chances), Mooney has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (38.3).
Powered By Data Skrive