Darnell Mooney and the Chicago Bears take on the Los Angeles Rams on Monday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Mooney's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Mooney's performance plays out when the Bears square off against the Rams on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets (10/26/2020)
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mooney is averaging 32.7 receiving yards per game, 6.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (39.5).
- Mooney has not totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Mooney's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36.5 per game. He is averaging 3.8 less per game than that average.
- Mooney has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his four games (25%).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Mooney has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 36.5 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive