Darnell Mooney and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Mooney's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Carolina Panthers. You can watch how Mooney's performance plays out when the Bears face off against the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mooney is averaging 32.0 receiving yards per game, 8.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- Mooney has not totaled more than 40.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Mooney's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.2 per game. He averages 3.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Mooney has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Mooney has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (35.2 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive