Darnell Mooney and the Chicago Bears host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's a breakdown of Mooney's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Mooney's Bears take on the Packers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mooney is averaging 35.9 receiving yards per game, 8.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- In 20% of his games this year (three of 15), Mooney has totaled more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Mooney's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41.7 per game. He is averaging 5.8 less per game than that average.
- Mooney has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 13 games (30.8%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (five of 15 opportunities), Mooney has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (41.7).
- Mooney's 34 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Packers are 10.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Mooney's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 44.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one career game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive