Darnell Mooney and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's a look at Mooney's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Mooney's performance play out for the Bears against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mooney is averaging 34.6 receiving yards per game, 6.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In four of 13 games this season (30.8%), Mooney has collected more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Mooney's season average of 34.6 receiving yards per game is 6.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.4.
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), Mooney has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 30.8% of his games (four of 13 opportunities), Mooney has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (41.4).
- Mooney is averaging three yards per game in his last one contest against the Vikings, 38.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Mooney's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 41.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive