Darnell Mooney and the Chicago Bears hit the field against the Houston Texans on Sunday at home at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Mooney's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Mooney's Bears square off with the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mooney is averaging 35.7 receiving yards per game, 6.8 fewer than the over/under of 42.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In four of 12 games this year (33.3%), Mooney has collected more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Mooney's season average of 35.7 receiving yards per game is 5.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.3.
- Mooney has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 10 games (30%).
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Mooney has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.3 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive