Darnell Mooney and the Chicago Bears host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Mooney's receiving prop bets. You can watch Mooney and the Bears face off against the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mooney is averaging 35.0 receiving yards per game, 12.5 fewer than the over/under of 47.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 18.2% of his games this season (two out of 11), Mooney has totaled more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Mooney's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 40.9 per game. He is averaging 5.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Mooney has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his nine games (33.3%).
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Mooney has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 40.9 yards.
- Mooney's 38 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Lions are 9.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mooney has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 47.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive