Darnell Mooney and the Chicago Bears take on the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips into Mooney's receiving prop bets. You can watch Mooney and the Bears square off against the Saints on CBS at 4:40 PM ET.
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Darnell Mooney Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mooney is averaging 39.4 receiving yards per game, 3.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- In 68.8% of his games this season (11 out of 16), Mooney has totaled more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Mooney's season average of 39.4 receiving yards per game is 2.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.9.
- Mooney has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 14 games (35.7%).
- In only 37.5% of his games (six out of 16 chances), Mooney has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (41.9).
- Mooney's 69 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Saints are 33.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mooney has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 35.5 yards one time in one total game against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive