Darius Slayton and the New York Giants take on Washington on Sunday on the road at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips around Slayton's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Slayton's performance play out for the Giants against Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Slayton's 60.6 receiving yards per game average is 4.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (56.5).
- Slayton has not picked up more than 56.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Slayton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 58.2 per game. He has put up 2.4 more per game than that average.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Slayton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 25% of his games (two of eight opportunities), Slayton has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (58.2).
- Slayton is averaging 18 yards per game in his last three outings against the Football Team, 38.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (56.5).
- In three career games against the Football Team, Slayton has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 56.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Slayton's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of eight games this year (25%), Slayton has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Slayton has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 14.3% of his games (one out of seven), Slayton has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Slayton has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Slayton's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Football Team are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Football Team, Slayton has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive