Darius Slayton and the New York Giants host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Slayton's receiving prop bets. You can watch Slayton and the Giants square off with the Buccaneers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets (11/2/2020)
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Slayton is averaging 61.3 receiving yards per game, 4.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (56.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two out of seven), Slayton has put up more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton has collected 2.8 more receiving yards per game (61.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 58.5.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Slayton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Slayton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 58.5 yards.
- Slayton is averaging 82 yards per game in his last one contest against the Buccaneers, 25.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (56.5).
- In one career game versus the Buccaneers, Slayton has outperformed this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 56.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Slayton has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Monday's game (0.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two of seven), Slayton has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Slayton has pulled down 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 16.7% of his games (one out of six), Slayton has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Slayton has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Slayton's zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Buccaneers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game against the Buccaneers, Slayton has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive