Darius Slayton's New York Giants visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Slayton's receiving prop bets. Watch Slayton's Giants take on the Eagles at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets (10/22/2020)
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Slayton is averaging 67.7 receiving yards per game, 10.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (57.5).
- In two of six games this season (33.3%), Slayton has put up more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton has collected 9.0 more receiving yards per game (67.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 58.7.
- Slayton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (two of six chances), Slayton has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (58.7).
- Slayton is averaging 102 yards per game in his last two contests against the Eagles, 44.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (57.5).
- Bookmakers have set Slayton's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 57.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed one time in two total games opposite the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Slayton has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Thursday's game.
- Slayton has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through six outings this year.
- Slayton has reeled in 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Slayton has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Slayton has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his two career matchups against the Eagles, Slayton averages one receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In two career games against the Eagles, Slayton has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive