On Sunday, Darius Slayton and the New York Giants host Washington at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Slayton's receiving prop bets. You can watch Slayton's performance play out for the Giants against Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Slayton's 73.0 receiving yards per game average is 7.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (65.5).
- Slayton has not totaled more than 65.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Slayton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 57.3 per game. He has put up 15.7 more per game than that average.
- Slayton has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Slayton has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (57.3 yards).
- Slayton is averaging 6.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Football Team, 59.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (65.5).
- In two career games against the Football Team, Slayton has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 65.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Slayton's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Slayton has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this season.
- Slayton has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Slayton has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Slayton has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his two career matchups against the Football Team, Slayton averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In two career games versus the Football Team, Slayton has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive