Darius Slayton and the New York Giants travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Slayton's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Slayton's performance plays out when the Giants square off against the Cowboys on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Slayton is averaging 59.0 receiving yards per game, 5.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (64.5).
- Slayton has not totaled more than 64.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Slayton has totaled 3.5 more receiving yards per game (59.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 55.5.
- Slayton has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Slayton has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (55.5 yards).
- Slayton's six receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Cowboys are 58.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Slayton's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 64.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one lifetime game against the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Slayton's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- Slayton has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Slayton has grabbed the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- Slayton has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Slayton has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his lone career matchup against the Cowboys, Slayton scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Slayton has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Cowboys.
Powered by Data Skrive