On Sunday, Darius Slayton and the New York Giants host the Dallas Cowboys at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Slayton's receiving prop bets. Watch Slayton's Giants face off against the Cowboys on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Slayton is averaging 48.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- In six out of 15 games this year (40%), Slayton has collected more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton's season average of 48.6 receiving yards per game is 6.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 55.2.
- In just four of his 15 games (26.7%), Slayton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 15 games (33.3%), Slayton has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.2 yards.
- Slayton's 67.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Cowboys are 16.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Slayton's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 51.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed one time in two total games opposite the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Slayton's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of 15 games this season (13.3%), Slayton has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Slayton has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has caught 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 10% of his games (one out of 10), Slayton has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his 15 games (13.3%), Slayton has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Slayton's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Cowboys are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Slayton has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two lifetime games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive