Darius Slayton and the New York Giants travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Slayton receiving props. You can watch Slayton and the Giants face off against the Ravens on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Slayton is averaging 50.2 receiving yards per game, 2.3 fewer than the over/under of 52.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six of 14), Slayton has collected more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton's season average of 50.2 receiving yards per game is 5.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 55.4.
- Slayton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 14 games (28.6%).
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Slayton has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.4 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive