Darius Slayton and the New York Giants host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's a look at Slayton's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Slayton's performance play out for the Giants against the Browns on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Slayton's 48.4 receiving yards per game average is 2.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (45.5).
- In 46.2% of his games this year (six out of 13), Slayton has totaled more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton's season average of 48.4 receiving yards per game is 7.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 56.2.
- In only three of his 13 games (23.1%), Slayton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 23.1% of his games (three out of 13 chances), Slayton has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (56.2).
Powered By Data Skrive