Darius Slayton and the New York Giants host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's a look at Slayton's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Slayton and the Giants take on the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Slayton's 49.8 receiving yards per game average is 2.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (47.5).
- In six of 12 games this year (50%), Slayton has put up more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 56.9 per game. He averages 7.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Slayton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 12 games (25%).
- In only 25% of his games (three of 12 opportunities), Slayton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (56.9).
- Slayton is averaging 28 yards per game in his last one outing against the Cardinals, 19.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Slayton's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 47.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Slayton's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this season (two out of 12), Slayton has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Slayton has pulled down 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 10% of his games (one out of 10), Slayton has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his 12 games (16.7%), Slayton has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Slayton's zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Cardinals are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Cardinals, Slayton has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive