Darius Slayton and the New York Giants travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Slayton receiving props. You can watch Slayton and the Giants square off with the Seahawks on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Slayton's 53.1 receiving yards per game average is 0.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (52.5).
- In five out of 11 games this season (45.5%), Slayton has put up more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton's season average of 53.1 receiving yards per game is 4.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 57.3.
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), Slayton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Slayton has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 57.3 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Slayton's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 18.2% of his games this year (two out of 11), Slayton has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Slayton has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 10% of his games (one of 10), Slayton has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Slayton has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 18.2% of his games (two out of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive