Darius Slayton and the New York Giants travel to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's an analysis of Slayton's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Slayton's Giants square off against the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Slayton is averaging 58.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Slayton has totaled more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 57.2 per game. He has put up 1.2 more per game than that average.
- Slayton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 10 games (30%).
- In only 30% of his games (three of 10 chances), Slayton has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (57.2).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Slayton's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 20% of his games this year (two of 10), Slayton has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Slayton has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just 11.1% of his games (one out of nine), Slayton has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his 10 games (20%), Slayton has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive