On Sunday, Darius Slayton and the New York Giants host the Philadelphia Eagles at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Slayton's receiving prop bets. Watch Slayton's Giants play the Eagles at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Darius Slayton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Slayton is averaging 54.6 receiving yards per game, 5.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4%), Slayton has put up more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 58.1 per game. He is averaging 3.5 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Slayton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 22.2% of his games (two out of nine chances), Slayton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (58.1).
- Slayton's 75.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Eagles are 26.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Slayton's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 49.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed two times in three career games versus the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Slayton has collected 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 22.2% of his games this season (two out of nine), Slayton has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Slayton has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just 12.5% of his games (one of eight), Slayton has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Slayton has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 22.2% of his games (two out of nine chances).
- Slayton's 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Eagles are 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Eagles, Slayton has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive