Danny Amendola and the Detroit Lions square off against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday on the road at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Amendola's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Amendola's Lions play the Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Amendola is averaging 46.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 less than the over/under of 47.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four of seven), Amendola has collected more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Amendola's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42.1 per game. He has put up 4.2 more per game than that average.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Amendola has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 57.1% of his games (four of seven opportunities), Amendola has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (42.1).
- Amendola is averaging 45.4 yards per game in his last five outings against the Vikings, 2.1 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- In five career games against the Vikings, Amendola has outperformed this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 47.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive