On Sunday, Danny Amendola and the Detroit Lions host the Indianapolis Colts at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Amendola's receiving prop bets. Watch Amendola's Lions face off against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Amendola is averaging 45.0 receiving yards per game, 11.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- In three out of six games this season (50%), Amendola has totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Amendola's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.7 per game. He has put up 1.3 more per game than that average.
- Amendola has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his contests, Amendola has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.7.
- Amendola's 43.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 10.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Amendola's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 33.5 yards, a number he has surpassed one time in three career games opposite the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive