Danny Amendola and the Detroit Lions visit the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Amendola's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Amendola's performance play out for the Lions against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Amendola is averaging 41.6 receiving yards per game, 2.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- Amendola has yet to put up more than 39.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Amendola's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.5 per game. He is averaging 2.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Amendola has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In only 40% of his games (two of five opportunities), Amendola has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (44.5).
- Amendola's 17 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Falcons are 22.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Amendola's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 39.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive