Danny Amendola and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Amendola's receiving prop bets. You can watch Amendola's performance play out for the Lions against the Jaguars on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Amendola's 44.3 receiving yards per game average is 2.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (41.5).
- Amendola has yet to put up more than 41.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Amendola's season average of 44.3 receiving yards per game is 0.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 45.2.
- Amendola has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Amendola has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (45.2 yards).
- Amendola is averaging 39.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Jaguars, 2.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In two career games against the Jaguars, Amendola has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 41.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive