On Sunday, Danny Amendola and the Detroit Lions host the Minnesota Vikings at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Amendola's receiving prop bets. Watch Amendola's Lions square off with the Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Amendola's 45.8 receiving yards per game average is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (45.5).
- In 53.8% of his games this year (seven of 13), Amendola has totaled more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Amendola's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.3 per game. He has put up 2.5 more per game than that average.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Amendola has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 53.8% of his games (seven of 13 chances), Amendola has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (43.3).
- Amendola is averaging 50.7 yards per game in his last six contests against the Vikings, 5.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- Amendola has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 45.5 yards three times in six total games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive