Danny Amendola's Detroit Lions visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Amendola's receiving prop bets. Watch how Amendola's performance plays out when the Lions square off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Amendola is averaging 49.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- In 63.6% of his games this season (seven of 11), Amendola has collected more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Amendola has collected 5.6 more receiving yards per game (49.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 43.4.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Amendola has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Amendola has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.4 yards.
- Amendola's 14.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Titans are 32.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Amendola has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 46.5 receiving yards in two career games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive