Danny Amendola and the Detroit Lions host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Amendola's receiving prop bets. You can watch Amendola's performance play out for the Lions against the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Amendola's 47.3 receiving yards per game average is 8.8 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (38.5).
- In six out of 10 games this season (60%), Amendola has collected more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Amendola's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.9 per game. He has collected 3.4 more per game than that average.
- Amendola has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 10 games (60%).
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Amendola has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.9 yards.
- Amendola is averaging 23 yards per game in his last five outings against the Packers, 15.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (38.5).
- Bookmakers have set Amendola's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 38.5 yards, a number he has outdone one time in five career games opposite the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive