Danny Amendola and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some tips for betting on Amendola's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Chicago Bears. Watch how Amendola's performance plays out when the Lions face off against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Amendola's 45.7 receiving yards per game average is 12.2 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (33.5).
- In five of nine games this year (55.6%), Amendola has put up more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Amendola's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.9 per game. He has put up 1.8 more per game than that average.
- Amendola has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Amendola has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.9 yards.
- Amendola's 45.3 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Bears are 11.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Amendola's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 33.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed three times in six career games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive