Danny Amendola and the Detroit Lions host the Houston Texans on Thursday at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Amendola's receiving prop bets. Watch how Amendola's performance plays out when the Lions face off against the Texans on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Amendola is averaging 45.7 receiving yards per game, 14.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (31.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this year (five of nine), Amendola has totaled more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Amendola's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.9 per game. He has put up 1.8 more per game than that average.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Amendola has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Amendola has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.9 yards.
- Amendola's 42.8 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Texans are 11.3 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Amendola has gone over Thursday's prop bet receiving yards total of 31.5 yards four times in five total games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive