Danny Amendola and the Detroit Lions visit the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's a look at Amendola's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch how Amendola's performance plays out when the Lions take on the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Amendola's 45.7 receiving yards per game average is 4.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (41.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this year (five out of nine), Amendola has totaled more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Amendola has totaled 1.8 more receiving yards per game (45.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 43.9.
- Amendola has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- In 55.6% of his games (five out of nine opportunities), Amendola has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (43.9).
- Amendola is averaging 43.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Panthers, 2.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Amendola has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 41.5 yards two times in two total games against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive