On Sunday, Danny Amendola and the Detroit Lions host Washington at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips into Amendola's receiving prop bets. Watch Amendola's performance play out for the Lions against Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Danny Amendola Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Amendola is averaging 50.1 receiving yards per game, 3.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (53.5).
- Amendola has not totaled more than 53.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Amendola has put up 7.3 more receiving yards per game (50.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 42.8.
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Amendola has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Amendola has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 42.8 yards.
- Amendola's 68.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Football Team are 14.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Amendola has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 53.5 yards one time in three career games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive