Daniel Jones and the New York Giants travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Jones' passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Jones' performance plays out when the Giants face off against the Ravens on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Daniel Jones Passing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Daniel Jones Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Jones is averaging 19.9 completions per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (19.5).
- In eight of 12 games this season (66.7% of his chances), Jones recorded more than 19.5 completions.
- Jones' 19.9 completions per game is 0.9 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 20.8.
- Jones has hit the over on completions prop bets in seven of 12 games this year (58.3% of his chances).
- Jones' average prop bet for completions is 20.8. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Jones' passing attempts average (31.8) is 2.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (four of 12), Jones has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (34.5 passing attempts).
- Jones is averaging 31.8 passing attempts per game, which is 1.9 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Jones has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In only 41.7% of his games (five of 12 opportunities), Jones has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (33.7).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Jones has thrown for an average of 205.2 yards per game in the 2020 season, 6.3 fewer than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12 matchups), Jones has thrown for more than 211.5 yards.
- Jones' average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 233.3. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 28.1 yards per game.
- Jones has hit the passing yards over in only three of 12 opportunities this year (25%).
- Jones' season-long passing yards prop bet average is 233.3, a number he's gone over in just four out of 12 games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Jones is averaging 0.7 passing touchdowns per game, 0.8 fewer than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In three of 12 games this year (25%), Jones has collected more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Jones' season average of 0.7 passing touchdowns per game is 0.8 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Jones has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Jones has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just three of his 12 games (25%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Jones averages 0.7 less interceptions per game (0.8) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In two out of 12 games this season (16.7%), Jones has been picked off more than 1.5 times.
- Jones has thrown 0.4 fewer interceptions (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.2).
- In only 25% of his games (three of 12), Jones has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- Jones has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (1.2 interceptions) in just 16.7% of his games this season (two of 12 games).
Powered By Data Skrive