Daniel Jones and the New York Giants host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jones' passing prop bets against the Browns. Watch how Jones' performance plays out when the Giants square off against the Browns on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Daniel Jones Passing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Daniel Jones Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Jones is averaging 19.9 completions per game, 3.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- Jones collected more than 16.5 completions in nine of 12 games this season (75% of his opportunities).
- Jones' 19.9 completions per game is 0.9 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 20.8.
- 58.3% of Jones' games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (seven of 12 contests).
- Jones' average prop bet for completions is 20.8. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Jones has averaged 6.3 more passing attempts per game (31.8) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (25.5).
- In 83.3% of his games this year (10 of 12), Jones has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (25.5 passing attempts).
- Jones averages 1.9 fewer passing attempts (31.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (33.7).
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Jones has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In only 41.7% of his games (five of 12 opportunities), Jones has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (33.7).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Jones is set at 191.5, 13.7 yards fewer than his season average of 205.2.
- In seven of 12 games this season (58.3%), Jones has thrown for more than 191.5 yards.
- Jones' average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 233.3. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 28.1 yards per game.
- Jones has hit the passing yards over in only three of 12 opportunities this year (25%).
- Jones has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (233.3 passing yards) in only 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Jones' 0.7 passing touchdowns per game average is 0.2 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (0.5).
- Jones has scored more than 0.5 passing touchdowns in 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12).
- Jones' season average of 0.7 passing touchdowns per game is 0.8 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Jones has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Jones has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Jones throws 0.3 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this year (seven of 12), Jones has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Jones has thrown 0.4 fewer interceptions (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.2).
- In just 25% of his games (three out of 12), Jones has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Jones has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (1.2 interceptions) in just 16.7% of his games this season (two out of 12 games).
Powered By Data Skrive