Daniel Jones and the New York Giants travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Jones' passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jones and the Giants square off with the Seahawks on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Daniel Jones Passing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Daniel Jones Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Jones is averaging 20.7 completions per game, 10.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Jones had more than 10.5 completions in 11 out of 11 games this season (100% of his chances).
- Jones' 20.7 completions per game is 0.1 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 20.8.
- 63.6% of Jones' games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (seven of 11 contests).
- Jones has gone over his average completions prop bet total (20.8 completions) in 54.5% of his games (six of 11 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Jones has averaged 32.8 passing attempts per game this season, 16.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (16.5).
- In 11 of 11 games this year (100%), Jones has attempted more than 16.5 passes.
- Jones is averaging 32.8 passing attempts per game, which is 0.9 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Jones has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 45.5% of his games (five of 11 opportunities), Jones has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (33.7).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Jones is set at 102.5, 109.8 yards fewer than his season average of 212.3.
- In 11 of 11 games this season (100%), Jones has thrown for more than 102.5 yards.
- Jones' average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 233.7. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 21.4 yards per game.
- Jones has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of 11 times (27.3%).
- Jones has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (233.7 passing yards) in only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Jones' 0.7 passing touchdowns per game average is 0.2 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (0.5).
- Jones has scored more than 0.5 passing touchdowns in 45.5% of his games this year (five of 11).
- Jones' average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.8 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), Jones has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Jones has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in only three of his 11 games (27.3%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Jones throws 0.3 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In seven out of 11 games this season (63.6%), Jones has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Jones has tossed 0.8 interceptions per game this season, 0.4 fewer than his season average prop.
- In just 27.3% of his games (three out of 11), Jones has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- In just 18.2% of his games this season (two of 11 games), Jones has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (1.2).
Powered By Data Skrive