Daniel Jones and the New York Giants visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Jones' passing prop bets in the matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals. You can watch Jones and the Giants face off against the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Daniel Jones Passing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Daniel Jones Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Jones has averaged 21.2 completions per game this season, 0.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- Jones recorded more than 21.5 completions in five of 10 games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Jones has averaged 0.5 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (20.7).
- 70% of Jones' games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (seven of 10 outings).
- Jones has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (20.7 completions) in 60% of his games (six of 10 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Jones has averaged 33.4 passing attempts per game this season, 0.9 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In six of 10 games this season (60%), Jones has attempted more than 32.5 passes.
- Jones averages 0.4 fewer passing attempts (33.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (33.8).
- In 50% of his games, Jones has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In half his games in 2020, Jones has eclipsed his average passing attempts prop bet total of 33.8.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Jones has thrown for an average of 212.2 yards per game in the 2020 season, 31.3 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Jones has thrown for more than 243.5 yards.
- Jones' average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 232.7. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 20.5 yards per game.
- Jones has hit the passing yards over in only three of 10 opportunities this year (30%).
- Jones' season-long passing yards prop bet average is 232.7, a number he's gone over in just four out of 10 games (40%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Jones is averaging 0.8 passing touchdowns per game, 0.7 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Jones has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Jones' average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.7 fewer passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Jones has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In just three of his 10 games (30%), Jones has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Jones throws 0.4 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In seven of 10 games this year (70%), Jones has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Jones has thrown 0.9 interceptions per game this season, 0.4 less than his season average prop.
- In only three of his 10 games this season (30%), Jones has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- In only 20% of his games this season (two of 10 games), Jones has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (1.3).
Powered By Data Skrive