Dan Arnold and the Arizona Cardinals host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Arnold's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Miami Dolphins. You can watch how Arnold's performance plays out when the Cardinals square off against the Dolphins on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Arnold is averaging 22.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 less than the over/under of 22.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three out of seven games this year (42.9%), Arnold has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Arnold's season average of 22.0 receiving yards per game is 4.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 26.
- Arnold has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his four games (25%).
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Arnold has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 26 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive