Dan Arnold and the Arizona Cardinals host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Arnold receiving props. You can watch how Arnold's performance plays out when the Cardinals square off against the Seahawks on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Arnold is averaging 16.2 receiving yards per game, 6.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- Arnold has not totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Arnold's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26 per game. He averages 9.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Arnold has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Arnold has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (26 yards).
- Arnold is averaging 20 yards per game in his last one contest against the Seahawks, 2.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In one career game against the Seahawks, Arnold has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 22.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive