Dan Arnold and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Monday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Arnold's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Arnold's performance play out for the Cardinals against the Cowboys on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Arnold is averaging 19.4 receiving yards per game, 5.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (24.5).
- Arnold has not totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Arnold's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26 per game. He averages 6.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Arnold has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Arnold has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (26 yards).
- Arnold's 20 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Cowboys are 4.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Arnold's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 24.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one career game against the Cowboys.
Powered by Data Skrive