On Sunday, Dan Arnold and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Arnold's receiving prop bets. Watch Arnold's Cardinals square off with the Jets on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Arnold is averaging 24.3 receiving yards per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 24.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Arnold has not totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Arnold's season average of 24.3 receiving yards per game is 2.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 26.5.
- Arnold has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Arnold has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (26.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive