Dan Arnold and the Arizona Cardinals visit the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Arnold's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Arnold and the Cardinals square off with the Rams on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Arnold is averaging 26.1 receiving yards per game, 2.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- In five of 15 games this year (33.3%), Arnold has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Arnold's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.6 per game. He has put up 0.5 more per game than that average.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Arnold has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 46.7% of his games (seven of 15 opportunities), Arnold has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (25.6).
- Arnold is averaging 45.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Rams, 17.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Arnold has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 28.5 yards two times in three career games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive