Dan Arnold and the Arizona Cardinals host the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Arnold receiving props. You can watch Arnold and the Cardinals take on the 49ers on Amazon Prime Video at 4:30 PM ET.
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Arnold is averaging 26.2 receiving yards per game, 2.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (28.5).
- In 35.7% of his games this season (five out of 14), Arnold has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Arnold has put up 1.0 more receiving yard per game (26.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 25.2.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Arnold has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Arnold has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.2.
- Arnold is averaging 21 yards per game in his last one contest against the 49ers, 7.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (28.5).
- Bookmakers have set Arnold's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 28.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one lifetime game against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive