Dan Arnold and the Arizona Cardinals host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Arnold's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles. You can watch Arnold and the Cardinals square off with the Eagles on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Arnold is averaging 24.1 receiving yards per game, 0.4 less than the over/under of 24.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13), Arnold has totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Arnold's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.3 per game. He is averaging 1.2 less per game than that average.
- In only one of his five games (20%), Arnold has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 46.2% of his games (six of 13 chances), Arnold has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (25.3).
- Arnold's 25 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Eagles are 0.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Arnold's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 24.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded one time in one total game versus the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive