Dan Arnold and the Arizona Cardinals visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Arnold receiving props. Watch how Arnold's performance plays out when the Cardinals square off with the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Arnold is averaging 23.8 receiving yards per game, 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In five of 12 games this year (41.7%), Arnold has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Arnold's season average of 23.8 receiving yards per game is 1.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 25.3.
- Arnold has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his five games (20%).
- In only 41.7% of his games (five of 12 chances), Arnold has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (25.3).
Powered By Data Skrive