Dan Arnold and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some insights and tips around Arnold's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Arnold's performance play out for the Cardinals against the Seahawks on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets (11/19/2020)
Dan Arnold Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Arnold is averaging 22.7 receiving yards per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (22.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Arnold has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Arnold's season average of 22.7 receiving yards per game is 2.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 25.3.
- Arnold has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his five games (20%).
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Arnold has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.3 yards.
- Arnold is averaging 38.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Seahawks, 16.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (22.5).
- Arnold has surpassed Thursday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 22.5 yards one time in two career games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive